Berlin Grand Tour
||Arrival in Warnemuende (or Rostock)
||Meet and greet with the Alla Tours representative at the ship
||Transfer to Berlin with a 20-30 minute comfort stop on the way
||Arrival in Berlin and meeting your local guide
||West Berlin city sightseeing tour incl. Charlottenburg Palace, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the Ku'damm, the Tiergarten meadows and Victory Column, the Reichstag Building, the Brandenburg Gate, the site of the Hitler Bunker, and the Holocaust Memorial (the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe)
||Free time for lunch, shopping or call to a museum of your interest
||East Berlin city sightseeing tour incl. the newly redesigned Potsdamer Platz, the remains of the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, Gendarmentmarkt, Unter den Linden, Bebelplatz (Book Burning Memorial, Humboldt University, State Opera House), Neue Wache Memorial, Museum Island, and Alexanderplatz (TV Tower and Red Town Hall)
||Transfer back to Warnemuende (or Rostock) with a 20-30 minute comfort stop on the way
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable guide in Berlin for 6 hours
- Shared transfer from Warnemuende (or Rostock) to Berlin and back in a comfortable A/C vehicle
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle in Berlin for 6 hours
- All port fees
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- Any admission fees
- Cost of lunches
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Lunches: Lunches are not included in the cost. You will have about 1h of free time for lunch. For your comfort, we advise you to bring a bottle of water.
- On your drive to Berlin and back, there will be a 20-30 minute comfort stop. We recommend you to bring some small change of Euro coins as you may have to pay for public bathroom facilities (usually between 50 cents and 1 Euro per person).
- The tour includes shared transfers from Warnemuende (or Rostock) to Berlin and back - all Alla Tours guests are accommodated in one comfortable A/C vehicle for a 3-hour trip to Berlin along the German Autobahn. Upon arrival in Berlin, each group meets their local guide and sets out to explore Berlin in an A/C van corresponding to their group size. After the guided tour of Berlin, all groups rejoin for the shared transfer to the port.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- 12 hours
- Max 26 pax or private
- Activity level: Moderate