Fairytale Schwerin Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your expert guide in front of the cruise terminal
||Orientation tour of the seaside Warnemuende with the views of the sandy beach, lighthouse of 1898, authentic fisherman's boats, typical houses featuring gabled roofs and timbered facades, the Old Stream (Alter Strom) canal and fish market
||Train to Schwerin across the Northern German countryside with its small farms and windmills
||Walking tour of Old Town Schwerin, the former residence of the Duke of Mecklenburg, boasting the impressive cathedral, the state theater and museum, historic Town Hall, and old Market Square
||Typical German lunch in a local restaurant or beergarden
||Inside visit to the Schwerin Castle and stroll through the Castle Gardens with the Orangerie, grotto and rare trees
||Time at leisure for the guests or further sightseeing
||Return to Warnemuende by train
||Back at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable local guide for 10 hours
All applicable train fares
- All port fees
- Admission fee to Schwerin Castle
- Lunch (typical German snacks and drinks)
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10%.
- Photo permission inside Schwerin Castle. Extra cost is 3 Euro.
- This tour involves extensive walking, at times over uneven surfaces, and may not be suitable for guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of rain.
- The itinerary above is a sample - sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums, traffic and weather conditions, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- 9.5 hours
- Max 20 pax or private
- Activity level: Strenuous