Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, email us, book a tour or other services, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a request form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and if booking a tour with us, further passport details including date of birth, passport number, and citizenship. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Users unwilling to provide the necessary passport details may be prevented from booking excursions in St. Petersburg with us.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers, utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests, for example, providing you the pricing and descriptions of the different services we offer, and to alert you of any special deals that may interest you.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their reserved services with us. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
- To issue your Tour Tickets for your excursion in St. Petersburg (Russia) The passport details (names, dates of birth, passport numbers, and nationality) will be sent to the Russian port authorities, allowing us to offer our Visa-free excursions.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
Unless noted in the below exception, we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. The excepted case is that regarding the Russian port authorities, who will be given full access to the passport information User provides Alla Tours. This is necessary as part of the procedure that allows us to issue Visa-free excursions to St. Petersburg.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Alla Tours team