When you book your tour or package of tours, you represent that you have the authority from all guests on your booking(s), to accept our 'Terms & Conditions' on their behalf. Parents/Legal guardians accept the 'Terms & Conditions' on behalf of their children, including those who travel in a separate Tours.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- Prices are per person.
- A full list of Included and Not Included Tour Costs are noted in your Tour Itinerary.
- Prices do not include lunches for kids under 6 y.o.
Tour itinerary(s) that you receive are just samples. Sequence of sights visited may vary due to various reasons.
While we plan some time for shopping during our programs, our tours are not primarily designed for shopping, and time allowed for this purpose may be limited and not guaranteed.
Full prepayment for your tour(s) is required 1 month prior to your first port with us or within 72 hours after you receive a confirmation letter from your personal manager, whichever is later. You are more than welcome to make it with the help of our online payment system. We accept only Visa/MasterCard; no foreign currency conversion fee will be applied if you use a card in US dollars and/or Euros. Once the booking is completed, we will provide you with the necessary instructions.
- (1) 100% refund if the ship doesn’t call into a port;
- (2) 100% refund provided that you cancel your reservation in writing at least 72 hours prior to your arrival at the port;
- (3) 75% refund will be made if the cancellation is received within less than 72 hours prior to your arrival at the port;
- (4) No refund will be made if the cancellation is received within less than 24 hours prior to your arrival at the port;
- (5) No refund will be made for any theatre performances (Ballet, Folk Show, Russian Musical Seasons) once your ticket is purchased by Alla Tours;
- (6) No refund will be made for the Sapsan high-speed train tickets once they are purchased by Alla Tours.
Note for points 3 and 4: While we, unfortunately, cannot reimburse you even in case of a medical or any other emergency, we will gladly assist you with a letter to your insurance company (per your request) stating that you did not participate in the excursion although it had been paid by you in full.
Alla Tours shall not be liable for the following:
- expenses such as admission fees to a museum(s) and meals if cancelled on the date of service;
- expenses such as additional admission fees to a museum(s) and meals if not confirmed in advance in the individual tour itineraries;
- expenses due to the delay of your tour for any reason (e.g., bad weather, flooding, sickness, etc.);
- expenses due to the loss of passport and all associated costs.
- expenses incurred in recovering tourists' belongings lost or left behind on a tour.
DAMAGES AND LOST OBJECTS
Alla Tours cannot be held liable for client's personal objects that are lost or damaged.
Alla Tours must normally make substantial payments to its suppliers (museums, theatres, restaurants, transportation companies, etc.) far in advance of the scheduled tour date. If a tour is cancelled due to force majeure (acts of God, labour strikes, earthquake, flooding, etc.), Alla Tours will promptly refund the portion of the tour cost not already advanced to suppliers and use its best efforts to recover and refund the balance as promptly as possible. However, Alla Tours does not guarantee recovery of any or all of the advance payments made, and our use of best efforts to recover these payments will not include the institution of any legal proceedings in foreign jurisdictions.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
When going ashore, please make sure you have the following set of documents:
- Your valid passport (not a copy)
- Alla Tours Tickets (for each member of your party)
TOUR PARTICIPANT'S RESPONSIBILITY
- Tour participants must be in sufficient good health to undertake our tours.
- Tour participants have the responsibility to select a tour appropriate to their abilities and interests. In order to assist you, we grade each tour with a Tour Activity Level (easy, moderate, strenuous, very strenuous). If any concerns, we are also happy to discuss the tour with you.
- Tour participants are responsible for preparing for the tour by studying the itinerary and pre-departure information sent by Alla Tours and for bringing the appropriate clothing, shoes and equipment as advised therein.
For a group tour, you certify that you do not have any physical condition or disability that would create a hazard for you or other group members. Please consult your doctor, if necessary.
- Before travelling on a cruise, we strongly recommend you review your personal insurance and health insurance to ensure you have coverage appropriate to meet your needs, and the needs of your family and dependants, in case of any loss of property or illness, injury or death.
- Alla Tours does not provide any kind of insurance.
- We require that tour participants be at least 4 years of age (at time of travel) on all our group tours with the exception of 2-day St. Petersburg Splendors and Faberge Museum Tour and 3-day St. Petersburg Grand Tour, where the minimum age of tour participants is 7 years with accordance to the rules for visiting the Faberge Museum's exhibitions.
- There are no general age limitations on private tours, although specific itineraries may have age-specific activities, and all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Alla Tours reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of our tours, and may use any such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes without payment. By booking a reservation with Alla Tours, program members agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs.
When you use the Alla Tours Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website.
* The Terms and Conditions for land-based tours are different and provided by request. Please contact us for the details.