Hanseatic Rostock and Lovely Warnemuende Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your expert guide in front of the cruise terminal
||Orientation tour of the seaside Warnemuende with the views of the sandy beach, lighthouse of 1898, authentic fisherman's boats, typical houses featuring gabled roofs and timbered facades, the Old Stream (Alter Strom) canal and fish market
||Train and tram to Rostock
||Walking tour of Hanseatic Rostock with the views of the mighty Gothic Kroepeliner Gate and brick town wall, the nearly 600-year-old Rostock University, the courtyard of the Holy Cross Convent of 1270, the historic Town Hall (seat of the town council for almost 800 years), the pretty Market Square and the buzzling boulevard Kroepeliner Strasse
||Inside visit to St. Marien Church with its fantastic baroque organ, exquisite original Astronomical clock of 1472, and one of the largest single stained-glass windows in Europe (85 feet tall)
||Free time to browse and shop for souvenirs
||Train and tram back to Warnemuende
||Back at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable local guide for 5 hours
All applicable train fares
- All port fees
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10%.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Inside visit to St. Marien Church is not available on Sundays due to Holy Services.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- Expense money: We recommend you to bring some small change of Euro coins as some shops do not accept other currencies nor credit cards for small purchases. You may also have to pay for public bathroom facilities (usually between 50 cents and 1 Euro per person).
- Available from both Rostock and Warnemuende ports, this tour will be the greatest alternative to a long travel to Berlin.
- This tour involves extensive walking and may not be suitable for the guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of the rain.
- 5 hours
- Max 20 pax or private
- Activity level: Moderate