Old Gdansk and Stutthof Camp Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your local guide and driver outside the Gdynia port gates
||Scenic drive from the port of Gdynia through the Polish countryside to Stutthof Concentration Camp
||Guided Tour of Stutthof Concentration Camp, established in order to exterminate Jewish and Polish Intelligence. Over 110,000 prisoners from 26 countries were tortured, forced to work or died in gas chambers there. During the tour you will visit Commander's Villa, gas chambers, crematoriums, camp quarters and pay your respect to the victims
||Scenic drive to Gdansk
||Walking Tour in the Old Town of Gdansk. Strolling around cosy cobbled streets to see Long Market (Dluga Street), Neptune Fountain, City Hall Building, Amber Street (Ulica Mariacka) and picturesque city Motlawa river waterfront with the famous Crane (Zuraw)
||Inside visit to St. Mary's Basilica, the largest brick church in the world
||Free time for shopping or coffee break
||Drive back to the Gdynia port
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable local guide for 7 hours
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 7 hours
- All port fees
- Admission fees to all places shown in the itinerary
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Minimum age: Visiting Stutthof Concentration Camp and Memorial is not recommended for children under age of 13
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- 7 hours
- Max 16 pax or private
- Activity level: Moderate