Best of Gdansk and Malbork Castle Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your local guide and driver outside the Gdynia port gates
||Scenic drive from the port of Gdynia through the Polish countryside to Malbork Castle
||Guided Tour of Malbork Castle (Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku) - the Castle of the Teutonic Order, supposed to be the largest brick castle in the world, when measured by land. During the tour you will discover this elaborate example of a Gothic brick-build castle and visit the Courtyard, the Grand Master's Palace and the Cloisters of the High Castle
||Scenic drive to Gdansk
||Walking Tour in the Old Town of Gdansk. Strolling around cosy cobbled streets to see Long Market (Dluga Street), Neptune Fountain, City Hall Building, Amber Street (Ulica Mariacka) and picturesque city Motlawa river waterfront with the famous Crane (Zuraw)
||Inside visit to St. Mary's Basilica, the largest brick church in the world
||Free time for shopping or coffee break
||Drive back to the Gdynia port
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable local guide for 7 hours
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 7 hours
- All port fees
- Admission fees to all places shown in the itinerary
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Visiting Malbork Castle includes plenty of walking and climbing stairs without elevators.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Discounts: Children under 7 years old are free of charge. Discount for older children and teenagers up to 18 years old is 10% per person.
- 7 hours
- Activity level: Active