Curonian Spit National Park and Old Klaipeda Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your expert guide at the pier
||Picturesque ferry ride from Klaipeda to the Curonian Spit, a part of Kursiu Nerija National Park
||Introduction to the Curonian Spit: "The secrets of catching and collecting amber"
||Panoramic drive along the oldest fishermen settlements in Juodkrante - Nida with the views of Amber Gulf and a photo stop at herons and cormorants colony, one of the largest colonies of these birds in Europe
||Stroll along the Curonian Lagoon and the historical part of Nida
||Visit to the Mizgiriai Amber Gallery in Nida
||Scenic tour of the migrating sand dunes, the famous 170-feet (52-metre) high Parnidis Dune, Neringa panorama, Solar Clock-Calendar
||Photo stops at Hill of Witches (the unique exposition of wooden sculptures) in Neringa and Stone Sculptures Park at the Quay in Juodkrante
||Ferry ride back to Klaipeda
||Tour of the Old Town of Klaipeda with the views of Theatre Square, the famous Sculpture of Annchen von Tharau, Drama Theatre, and old Fachwerk-style houses
||Optional: you may opt to remain a bit longer in the Old Town of Klaipeda to continue exploring, shop or sample some traditional Lithuanian food, and then make your own way back to the ship
||Back at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Admission fee to the Amber Gallery
- Professional and personable local guide for 6 hours
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 6 hours
- All port fees
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- This tour involves extensive walking, at times over uneven surfaces, and may not be suitable for guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of rain.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- Expense money: Some of the public restroom facilities in town are pay toilets and require local currency.
- 6 hours
- Max 16 pax or private
- Activity level: Active