Oslo Grand Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your local guide and driver outside the port gates
||City panoramic drive tour through the viking neighborhood stretched along stunning Oslo fjord with a view of: National Opera and Ballet building, Akershus Fortress, the City Hall and Parliament.
||A guided visit to the famous Vigeland Sculpture Park. The beautiful green grounds are filled with 212 granite and bronze pieces by Norway's best-loved sculptor, including entwined lovers, tranquil elderly couples and bawling babies.
||Inside visit to the Viking Ship Museum unforgettable time travel experience to the time when Vikings ruled the seas. Along with three 1000-year-old ships we can discover many items for the Vikings afterlife: food, drink, jewellery, weapons, and even a few dogs for companionship.
||Oslo walking tour with some free time. Strolling through the downtown of Oslo along the main street Karl Johans, passing by the National Theatre, Royal Palace and the University of Oslo Symphony Orchestra.
||Drive back to the Oslo port
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle as per itinerary
- Professional and personable local guide for 4 hours
- All port fees
- Admission fees to all places shown in the itinerary
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- This tour involves extensive walking and may not be suitable for the guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of the rain.
- The amount of free time on this tour is pretty limited and depends on the walking capacity of the group. However, we recommend our guests who prefer to have more free time (if the ship schedule allows this) to stay in downtown as it is only 10-15 min walk from the pier. The guide will provide the guests with detailed instruction how to get back to the ship.
- 4 hours
- Max 26 pax or private
- Activity level: Moderate