Helsinki Grand Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your local guide and driver outside the port gates
||City highlights drive tour with the views of picturesque Helsinki waterfront
||Walking tour of Sibelius park (Sibeliuspuisto) with the distinguished monument to the famous Finnish composer, resembling organ pipes made of welded steel with over 600 pipes
||Inside visit to the Rock Church (Temppeliaukion Kirkko) with its exceptional acoustic. This impressive church, carved into a solid rock, let you experience one of the most unique religious constructions in the whole world - 24-m diameter roof covered in 22-km of copper stripping.
||Discovering Finnish modern architecture. Inside visit to the Music Concert Hall (Musikkitalo) - a home to the Sibelius Music Academy to get a bright inside look to the Finnish Music Life.
||Walking to the new building of Oodi Library and checking its peaceful open-plan reading room on the upper floor that has been nicknamed "book heaven", lovely terrace which provides you a great view to the Finnish Parliament and the other things that make it of the best world's libraries.
||Strolling along Mannerheimintie, passing by Kiasma Museum of Modern Art and famous Stockman Store. Lovely walk along Esplanaatie with an inside visit to the famous Finnish design stores Ittala and Arabia. Turning to the Senate Square along Sofiankatu, the historical heart of the Finnish Capital to see the beautiful snow-white Helsinki Cathedral, the Senate Building (filmed in the old movie "Doctor Zhivago"), Helsinki University and library, and the monument to Russian Tsar Alexander II. Then walking along the Aleksanterinkatu towards Uspenski Cathedral, watching famous Finnish Icebreakers. Passing by the Presidential Palace and Supreme Court of Justice and reaching the Market Square.
||Visit the vibrant Market Square (Kauppatori), full of small markets stalls, where you can try some traditional Finnish food (for example, very famous creamy salmon soup - Lohikeitto), seasonal berries and buy some craft or reindeer souvenirs
||Drive back to Helsinki port
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable local guide for 5 hours
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 5 hours
- All port fees
- Admission fees to all places shown in the itinerary
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- This tour involves extensive walking and may not be suitable for the guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of the rain.
- Entrance to the Rock Church is subject to scheduled religious and private services
- 5 hours
- Max 16 pax or private
- Activity level: Strenuous