Copenhagen Grand Tour
||A warm meet and greet with your expert guide and driver outside the port gates
||Scenic drive via Rungsted to Frederiksborg watching famous Danish Riviera
||Guided tour of Frederiksborg Castle (Museum of National History) - built in the Renaissance style in the first decades of the 17th century, the Castle hosts a stunning collection of portraits, history paintings, furniture and decorative arts and invites you to a wonderful journey through Danish history and culture from the late Middle Ages to the present
||Highway drive through North Zealand back to Copenhagen
||City highlights drive tour with the views of Citadel and historic area of Frederiksstaden, Gefion Fountain
||Photo stops at the Little Mermaid, the most recognised Danish Monument, and Amalienborg Palace, the royal residence, where the Changing of the Guard ceremony takes place daily
||Guided walking tour through the old city of Copenhagen passing by the most famous sightseeing spots
||Drive back to the ship
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable local guide for 6 hours
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 6 hours
- All port fees
- Admission fees to all places shown in the itinerary
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- Minimum age for group tours: 7 years. If you are travelling with kids under the age of 7, we recommend that you book a private tour to allow your youngsters the flexibility to comfortably move at a slower pace.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- This tour involves extensive walking and may not be suitable for the guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of the rain.
- 6 hours
- Max 16 pax or private
- Activity level: Active