NEW! Copenhagen Grand Tour with Dragor Village
||A warm meet and greet with your expert guide and driver outside the port gates
||Panoramic drive to the Dragor Village
||Tour of the charming town of Dragor – one of the oldest fishing villages in Denmark. Enjoy the view of fisherman’s colorful homes with tidy little gardens and the bustling small harbor. Followed by free time to walk through the narrow-cobbled streets or to treat yourself in one of the cosy cafes around.
||Copenhagen city highlights drive tour with the views of Citadel and historic area of Freederiksstaden, Geflion Fountain, the Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, colourful NyHavn area, etc.
Guided walking tour through the
||Free time for souvenir shopping or coffee and snacks (you can try famous Danish open sandwich Smorrebrod)
||Drive back to the ship
||Arrival at the pier
|Price USD pp
|Price* USD pp
Attn! Your final tour price including discounts and additional costs is shown on your invoice.
- Professional and personable English-speaking local guide for 4 hours
- Experienced and conscientious driver with a comfortable A/C vehicle for 4 hours
- All port fees
- All local taxes
Price does not include
- Cost of meals or drinks
- Gratuity. Recommended gratuity is 10% for the guide and 5% for the driver, given separately.
- Any admission fees (not required)
- The itinerary above is a sample only. The actual start and end times of the tour are adjusted to coordinate with your arrival and departure time. You will never miss your ship touring with us. Sequence and timing of sightseeing may vary based on congestions at venues, capacity allowances mandated by museums,
and museums' closing days or other logistical issues, however the content will always remain as confirmed.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible and not recommended for tourists with walking issues. If you feel you will not be able to cover long distances or require use of a walker or wheelchair, please contact us for our recommendations. As always, we will be happy to accommodate private tour wishes for you to enjoy greater flexibility to move at your own pace.
- Discounts: Discount for children and teenagers up to 17 years old is 10% per person.
- This tour involves extensive walking and may not be suitable for the guests with walking difficulties. Wear comfortable walking shoes and be equipped for the possibility of the rain.
- 4 hours
- Activity level: Moderate